Xpertia SI presents LabMU, the one and only Multiuser Digital TV Laboratory, especially suited for test and training in Digital TV Broadcast.
LabMU was ideally designed for training in multiuser environments, where cost effective solutions are required. With LabMU, several simultaneous users will be able to experiment with the DTV signal, creating their own end-to-end DTV lab environment.
With low amount of hardware devices, the investment is reduced by means of a core server that performs all operations demanded by the users:
- MPEG2/H.264 encoding with MainConcept Total Code Studio
- MPEG2/H.264 analysis with Qualify VES Analysis (formerly VisualMPEG)
- Real signal reception from DTV input cards(DVB-T/C/S, DVB-ASI) installed on the server
- Real time capture in TS files of input live feeds
- Transport Stream files playback
- MPEG2/H.264 Video/audio playback from Program Stream files
- RF analysis from live feeds (C/N, BER, MER, constellation and impulse response)
- TS Analysis with SI/PSI interpreter, TS Packet dump, Header/PID display, and realtime bitrate analysis
- TS re-multiplexing of TS files and PS files to produce a valid user defined TS output
- DVB SI/PSI signalling for output multiplexed TS Files
- Real time display of live or file inputs
- Real time streaming of live or file inputs
- IP inputs available
- Modulation/transmodulation of multiplexed TS, captured TS or live feeds
- ASI outputs of any source/live feed/remultiplexed TS
LabMU provides an optimized platform for DTV Training environments by means of an easy to use, intuitive, Graphical User Interface. LabMU can be even operated as remote laboratory for e-learning.