As new services in Digital transmissions are evolving, it becomes of critical importance to supervise and make a monitoring of the health and conformance of the transmitted signals in a widespread area.
Xpertia firmly believed in monitoring networks in the early years of DTT deployment in Spain, thus developing oXserver and moXaic.
oXserver - Digital TV monitoring network based in remote probes and central database and gateway.
It allows to diagnose, monitor, and display Digital TV signals from remote monitoring probes, in multiuser mode, from any place with Internet connection.
- Customizable signal or transport stream related alarms for easy handling of DTV network
- Transport Stream Analysis: each probe becomes a remote TS analyzer with SI/PSI analysis
- RF analysis: each probe becomes a remote RF probe for diagnosing signal health
- Bitrate Analysis: bitrate can be analyzed in real time at PID, service, or transport stream level
- A/V one click customizable mosaic from remote sources
- One click or programmable Content Recording: transcoded program recording, original program recording or multiprogram transport stream recording
- Snapshots of streamed content for documentation purposes
- EPG browser with one click recording of selected programs
- Area map showing location and status of remote probes with one click access to each probe
- Streaming of remote services
- DVB-T/S/C or IP monitoring
- ISDB-T/ATSC capable
moXaic - media logging and recording platform for content clipping and supervision. It allows clipping, press and media companies to log and record Digital TV content from TV and Radio Broadcast. Based on the oXserver platform, enables the direct view of remote or local contents in a customizable mosaic, with direct access to recording, snapshot capture, and EPG browser.
If you are interested in using or reselling in your area oXserver or moXaic, click here.