Working in Engineering Mode LabMU-Studio system will allow users to create their own production studio layout according to their needs and resources, by easy and visual design of the studio environment. And best of all, this studio can later be activated to Operator Mode for real production according to the previously designed infrastructure.
Based on virtual devices that run on the StudioServer, LabMU-Studio was designed to support simultaneous multiple users at the same time, either for parallel operation of multiple rooms of the same types (multiple video rooms for alternative video production, i.e. Broadcast and Internet) or for real production of the contents by collaborative work amongst all production areas.
Using live signals from different type of sources (SD/HD SDI, CVBS, HDMI, Component, Analog Audio, AES-EBU audio, etc) LabMU-Studio is one of its kind, thanks to the minimum cabling needs, very reduced amount of hardware, and low cost of the complete system.
Now, any room in your premises becomes a Program Control Room, Master Control Room or Continuity/Playout Room thanks to the straightforward configuration and installation of LabMU-Studio.
Only a Windows PC or laptop and Ethernet connection to your StudioServer is needed to start designing and operating your complete Studio Centre.
LabMU-Studio comes in two different flavors:
- LabMU-Studio Standard Edition: no limit in number of users, with high amount of simultaneous virtual devices (video mixers, audio mixers, switching matrices, audio equalizers, embedded AV monitors, playout servers, recorders, etc). Big amount of live input/outputs
- LabMU-Studio LITE edition: users are limited to 4, and virtual devices are limited in number, becoming a very low cost complete production centre in just one box. Limited number of Live input/outputs (max. 4 SDI inputs/outputs, 4 CVBS input, 8 Analog Audio input)
- Multiple Video switchers/mixers for simultaneous multiple video production
- Multiple audio mixers for simultaneous audio production
- Unlimited A/V matrices
- Numerous embedded A/V Monitors
- Multiple Video Quality Analyzers (Waveform Monitor/Vectorscope/Diamond)
- 10 band audio equalizers
- 10 band audio spectrum analizers
- Video pattern generators
- Audio embedders/de-embedders
- A/V file servers for content playback
- A/V recorders
- 4 input multiviewers with embedded monitoring
- Automated playout servers
- Graphic/Titles inserter
- Logo insertion
- Video Format Converters
- Room design by drag and drop
- Internet streaming outputs
- Supported Video inputs/outputs: SD/HD SDI, HDMI, CVBS, Components, IP
- Supported Audio inputs/outputs: analog balanced/unbalanced, digital (AES-EBU), SPDIF, IP
See the list of customers that already trusted LabMU-Studio.
If you are interested in using or reselling LabMU-Studio in your area, click here